Monday, April 29, 2013
Diary Entry
Dear Diary,
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. She is doing my head in. She refuses to compromise and is becoming far to difficult to handle. I think if im around her any longer i will go insane. I dont know how people can handle teenagers like this, they are just rude and disrespectful. Though im thankful that i have Fran, my sister. knowing that she has dealt with the same phase, sophie will hopefully be able to easily get through this with the help of her aunty. Although i havent spoken to Fran in a while, im glad that she is taking her off my hands for a while so that i can finally have a break. I know that it may seem rude to feel this way towards my daughter at this time, but i just can not seem to find a way to help her. I hope that Sophie spending time with her Aunt Fran will help her to see herself and her surrounding peers in a new way. I think that I have made the right decision by sending her to her Aunts, it seems as though both Sophie and I need a break from each other. Hopefully Fran can sort her out.
Geraldine x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment